February 10, 2013

Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken

I love meals that go in the crock pot. They are so simple. I can get up in the morning throw in the ingredients and be done!

This recipe is one of James’s favorites. Honestly, I think most men would like it. It’s literally a throw everything in crock pot recipe.

If you are home while it’s cooking, the smell with make your mouth water. In fact, on days that I make it, you might or might not find me sneaking a bite or two while waiting for dinner time.

I’ve blogged this recipe before but I didn’t have this scrumptious image. I now give you the image to go with the recipe.

Crock Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken

Enjoy!

Bacon Ranch Chicken

  • 2 Chicken Breasts
  • 2 Tbsp Bacon Bits
  • 1 tsp Minced Garlic
  • 1 Pkg Ranch Dressing Mix (If you buy the mix in bulk, use 3 Tbsp)
  • 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
  • 1 C. Sour Cream
  • Egg Noodles

Place chicken in crock pot (even if frozen!). Mix remaining ingredients (except egg noodles) and pour over chicken. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.

Shred chicken and put back in crockpot on low. Cook egg noodles and stir into chicken mixture.

Serve with veggie/side of your choice. I usually serve with peas.

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

  1. This looks so good! I will have to make it! I just posted another good crockpot one too that the kids would even like. I love finding new recipes :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...