January 6, 2013

What. A. Day & Bi-Monthly Meal Planning

Wow. It’s been quite a day. I woke up determined to get stuff done that I didn’t get done yesterday due to a sick Tillie. I should know better than to actually plan to do anything.

When I got out of bed, I was informed by James that he was sick. Tillie has been acting fine but had many diaper blowouts which let to several baths today.

Annnnndddd….that led to laundry because the girls ran out of pants and wash cloths.

So today I organized the buffet in our dining room, made a batch of laundry soap, cooked 3 meals, cleaned the kitchen twice, gave 4 baths, and did 3 loads of laundry. Oh, and I gathered up and took all the trash out and cleaned/sanitized the girls’ bathtub.

Thank goodness I already had my meal plan done.

Since payday is every 2 weeks, I meal plan and grocery shop every two weeks. I’ve been using other printable meal planners but they were for weekly meal plans so I’ve come up with a bi-monthly meal plan printable that I am going to share with you!

First, here is our meal plan for the next two weeks.

Jan 6-19 Meal Plan

I only had to buy a few things for these two weeks. To show you I’m not an extreme couponer, I spent about $90 on groceries and will probably end up spending about $30 more on things like produce and milk before next payday. My goal for 2013 is to get to where I only spend no more than $100 every 2 weeks. I’m ready for some good sales!

And now for the freebies! I have the above meal plan in 4 different colors. You can use a different color for each week or even maybe one color for breakfast, one for lunch & one for dinner!

Bi-Monthly Meal Plan Printable

  • Bi-Monthly Meal Planner Orange 
  • Bi-Monthly Meal Planner Aqua
  • Bi-Monthly Meal Planner Pink
  • Bi-Monthly Meal Planner Green

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. I do a bi-monthly meal plan, too! It works very well for us. I love looking at other meal plans so I can find some new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I do bi- weekly meal planning and shopping too so this perfect! Also thanks for the blogging help- it worked :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...