January 16, 2013

Wednesday Randoms

What a week I’ve had already!

I’ve been really tired lately…which is why I haven’t been posting much this week. I found out today my thyroid is way off so they’ve adjusted my meds and hopefully, I’ll be feeling normal again soon.

I started walking with a friend this week. We go in the mornings and walk at the mall since it’s too cold to walk outside. I’m thinking it’s kind of dangerous because I ended up bringing shopping bags home. (Children’s Place was having a sale on pj’s! How could I resist??) However, I’m getting quite a few Shop Kick points every time I go so maybe the shopping while walking will end up paying for itself? At least that’s my rationalization. :)

I have yet another app to share with you on Saturday. You’re going to love this one! I was able to get the girls 5 pairs of socks for FREE with this app!

The girls had their 18 month well check today. Boy was that a doozy! Tillie was pretty laid back until the shots then she was NOT a happy girl. Tensley, however,  FREAKED out as soon as we walked into the exam room and literally started trying to climb the wall to get away. She had a good reason though…they ended up getting 3 shots instead of the normal 2 but now they don’t have to have anymore until age 4! She’s not really a blankie kind of girl but it certainly helped today. :(
photo (21) 

We’ve had a slight hiccup in our FET cycle. Nothing big. I have an appointment on Friday so I’ll post a detailed update then.

That’s all I’ve got for this week! Hope you all have a good rest of the week!

*Just a reminder that I’m still accepting sponsors. I have very affordable rates and would love to promote your product(s).

Cursif Signature

 

1 comment:

  1. Tensley looks so cute- I love her little shirt. And the girls need pj's too so I will be hitting up Children's Place :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...