January 5, 2013

Savings Saturday: Shop Kick

Ok Not So Extreme Couponers, have you heard of the app Shop Kick?
Shop Kick App

I downloaded it about a year ago but didn’t do much with it and honestly, just forgot about it. Then my sister started talking about it and got me hooked!

If you haven’t already, go download it now! You get points just for walking into participating stores. Once you get enough points, you can redeem them for many different things like Target and Starbucks gift cards. I mean, who doesn’t love Target and Starbucks? And if you’re really in to saving money, why not get free money!

After you’ve downloaded the app (you’ll need to create an account), fire it up right before you walk into one of the many participating stores and get Kicks (points) just for walking in!

They also have Look Books that you can browse through and get Kicks just sitting on your couch! How cool is that?!

Also, when you fire up the app and walk into a store, there will be a chance to earn extra kicks by scanning certain items. I have earned over 500 points in just one stop at Target!
Here are some of the stores that participate:
  • Target
  • CVS
  • Old Navy
  • Toys R Us
  • Best Buy
  • and many more…
I just the last couple of months, I’ve already racked up enough points from Target and Old Navy to get a Target Gift Card.

Oh, and did I mention you can sometimes unlock sweet discounts when you walk into the stores?

If you want to download and sign up, you can do it HERE.

*This is not a sponsored post and I was not compensated for it in any way. I just love the app. I do, however, get referral points if you sign up through the link above (which I would be eternally grateful for if you do sign up under me)  :)

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...