January 12, 2013

Savings Saturday: ibotta App

I have another app to help save you money this week!

This app is called ibotta and is available for iPhone or Android. It is a free app that will pay you money for buying your favorite products!

All you do is download the app, sign up and start choosing offers. When you purchase the products from the offers you’ve chosen, you submit a picture of your receipt and they deposit the money straight into your Paypal account! How easy is that!

The best part? You can still use your coupons at the store and get money back from this app! I am willing to bet that you might be able to end up getting some items for FREE or very, very cheap when you combine coupons with the offers from ibotta!

Here is a full list of stores that currently participate:

  • CVS
  • RiteAid
  • Target
  • Walgreens
  • Walmart
  • 7-Eleven
  • Military Commissary
  • City Market
  • Dillons
  • Dominicks
  • Duane Reade
  • Food4Less
  • Fred Meyer
  • Fry’s
  • Giant Eagle
  • H-E-B
  • Harris Teeter
  • Hy-Vee
  • King Soopers
  • Kroger
  • Meijer
  • Pavillions
  • Pick ‘N Save
  • Publix
  • QFC
  • Ralphs
  • Randall’s
  • Safeway
  • Shop Rite
  • Smith’s
  • Stop & Shop
  • Tom Thumb
  • Vons
  • WinCo Foods

Also, when you sign up, you can invite friends and ibotta will pay you $1 for every friend that signs up!

If you’ve been following my Not So Extreme Couponing and Saturday Savings posts, and are serious about cutting down on your grocery bill, you need to download ibotta. There’s no reason not to. It’s FREE and only takes minimal work to save you big money!

*This is not a sponsored post and I was not compensated for it in any way. I just love the app. I do, however, get referral money if you sign up through the links above (which I would be eternally grateful for if you do sign up under me) :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Thank you for sharing this app. I am signing up ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...