January 19, 2013

Saturday Savings: Snap Appy App

I have yet another FREE money saving app for you this week! This one is by Old Navy and is called Snap Appy.

With the Snap Appy app, all you do is snap a picture of an Old Navy tag and you get “surprises”!

Some of these “surprises” aren’t money saving but if you keep “snapping” eventually you will get a discount or a dollar off savings!

This week I went in to Old Navy and snapped a pic of a tag and got a $5 credit. I bought the girls 5 pairs of socks and only had to pay tax! How cool is that?!

If you are an Old Navy fan, Go! Go right now and download this app!

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...