January 4, 2013

Operation Baby Update

Just a quick update…

I take my last birth control pill tomorrow. I can’t even tell you how excited I am about that! It seems like I’m having all the symptoms most people have that make them take it in the first place! I’ve been breaking out and a little moody (shhh…don’t tell hubs about the moody part).

I started the Lupron injections on Sunday. I take these for 4.5 weeks. If you don’t know what the Lupron is for, it’s to suppress ovulation. The injections are not too bad. The needles are pretty small and I use a handy dandy ice pack to “numb” the area beforehand. I’m sure I’ll feel like a pin cushion by the end though..

Next week is the practice transfer. I’m really looking forward to it. NOT! I went through 14 hours of labor with the girls & didn’t feel a thing (thank you epidural) but I’m pretty sure the pain I felt during the last practice transfer was pretty close to what labor pains feel like. Wish they could give me an epidural for this procedure.

That’s about all I have. The FET cycles are so much simpler than the full IVF cycles so there’s really not much to report.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Be sure to come back tomorrow where I will be posting about a great app to go along with your Not So Extreme Couponing!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Praying things go well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...