January 3, 2013

Magna Doodle

Once the girls reached toddlerhood, I frantically started looking for things to keep them busy. Every once in a while I run into a product that is a big hit with one or both of the girls.

Activities-for-Toddlers---M

Back in November we took a little road trip to visit family. It’s a 3 hour trip so I figured I would put together a little road trip activity bag. My mom has a large Magna Doodle that the girls LOVE so I thought it would be a good idea to get one (or two) to take on our trip. While searching the aisles at Target, I came across this travel sized Doodle Pro. It was just what I was looking for and it was very inexpensive! I gathered up a few other things and my travel bag was ready to go!

Activities-for-Toddlers-Tra

You guys! The Magna Doodle was a huge success! Mainly with Miss Tensley but they both loved them and drew on them for half of the trip!

Seriously. This girl was obsessed. OBSESSED!

Activities-for-Toddlers-Doo

Yes, that is her sleeping with the Magna Doodle. We planned on sneaking in after she was asleep to retrieve the Magna Doodle but girlfriend was not letting it go. Not. Even. In. Her. Sleep.

Since these little pieces of magic were so popular I decided to put them up and only bring them out when I need some quiet time.

What is your child’s favorite travel activity?

Cursif Signature

2 comments:

  1. Evie's is like your Tensley: drawing! She loves to draw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! Brayden got a giant magna doodle for Christmas and he LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...