January 30, 2013

Get it Now! Baby Gear

Since babies are on my brain right now I’ve been seeing a lot of good deals on baby gear so I thought I’d share them with you today!

Let’s start with Target’s Big Baby Sale!

 

Free $15 Target Card with Purchase of Angelcare Deluxe Movement & Sound Monitor

AngelCare Deluxe Movement & Sound Monitor (2 units)

We have the above model and we LOVE IT! In fact, we are still using it and will probably get another one if we are blessed with another baby(ies)!

 

Save 20% on Chicco Baby Gear - See Low Price in Cart

Chicco KeyFit 30 Equinox

We used the Chicco Keyfit car seats and really liked them. We really liked the safety features and they were easy to buckle and get in and out of the car. With the 20% discount you can get one of these car seats (many colors to choose from) for about $150 plus free shipping! This is a great price considering you’re getting the car seat and the base!

Buy a Fisher-Price My Little SnugaMonkey Cradle 'n Swing, Get a FREE Bouncer

Fisher-Price My Little SnugaMonkey Cradle 'n Swing   Fisher-Price Deluxe Bouncer - My Little SnugaMonkey

This is a biggie! Our girls loved, loved, loved their SnugaBunny bouncers. We tried other bouncers but there were just none that even compared with the SnugaBunny. The SnugaMokey is the same thing they have just have a monkey version now. The swing is currently on sale for $155 and YOU GET THE BOUNCER FOR FREE! The bouncer retails at $64.99. I STRONGLY suggest snatching up this deal!

Target also has a good sale on Toys, Bottles, Nipples & Pacifiers, and Sippy Cups! Now that we are using sippy cups, I have found that they can be pretty expensive so I will be stocking up with this sale!

The Target Baby Sale expires Saturday, February 2nd.

**Don’t forget to search Target.com for coupons that you can use in conjunction with the baby sale! And if you receive the baby coupon book in the mail, check those too!

18022_Primary

If you are a fan of Kohl’s, they are having a pretty good sale right now on baby and maternity apparel and accessories. Don’t forget to use your Kohl’s coupons for even better savings! Also, they currently have free shipping online! These deals expire tomorrow, January 31st.


These are the best deals I’ve seen this week. I hope sharing these deals help! Trust me, I know how expensive baby gear is…and if you’re expecting more than one bambino, you’d be crazy not to jump on these deals!

Happy shopping!

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...