January 1, 2013

A TnT Christmas

I’m baaack! I think. It’s been good taking a break from blogging and my Etsy shop. It gave me a chance to rest, spend more time with my family and re-group. I’ll post more on this later but for now, I want to sum up Christmas with the toddlers…in pictures, of course!

We had James’s family over on Christmas Eve. Nothing fancy. We had pizza for lunch and taco soup for dinner. Here are the girls in their Christmas Eve outfit.

Tens Christmas Eve Tillie Christmas Eve

Do you like Tensley’s pose? She’s cool like that. Haha!

They did good opening their presents. We had to get them started but they figured out what to do. Tille was all about opening and Tens would get distracted by the gift and forget her other presents. :)

Christmas-Eve-Day

Christmas Eve night we took the gate down from around the tree and let them explore. These are some of my favorite pictures.

Ready-for-Santa

Christmas day we went to my mom & dad’s in our jammies for breakfast. We were supposed to have a blizzard (it was far from a blizzard) so it was very cold. Much to my mom’s dismay, we stayed in our jammies all day. Sorry mom!

Unfortunately, I didn’t get many pictures that day but I did manage to get this one of the girls and their cousins.

Cousins

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

And since I’m typing this at midnight on New Year’s Eve…..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Cursif Signature

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look! And the girls Christmas outfits are SO so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! I'm glad you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...