January 21, 2013

A Slight Delay

As promised, here is an update on the baby front….

At my practice transfer they did some blood work. This is standard and they check it every time I go in.

During the ultrasound, my RE saw a small follicle and when the blood work came back, my estrogen was elevated. This all means that the injections I’m taking to suppress my system hadn’t done it’s job yet. I was not fully suppressed.

I didn’t even know this was a possibility.

I was told to continue the current dose of injections and come back in a week to re-check. I was also told that this would delay transfer by at least a week. :(

We continued as directed and I went back for my re-check last Friday. Friday afternoon they called with the lab results and we were good! I was finally suppressed. However, it set us back two weeks.

I’m a little disappointed, but I’m looking at it as God telling us that our timing is off and His is perfect.

Also, this gives me a little more time to get this house in tip top shape! ;)

I won’t have another update for a couple more weeks but I’ll definitely update when I have something new to update.

Cursif Signature

 

3 comments:

  1. Continuing to pray for you on this journey! Praying that you find peace in His timing- as frustrating as it can be to let go and let Him take control! His plans are mighty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also? Obsessed with your love day design. It's freaking adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...