December 2, 2012

What’s for Dinner?

It’s been a couple weeks since I’ve posted a meal plan. Believe it or not, I actually followed (somewhat) a meal plan Thanksgiving week! I also planned one for last week so I’m going to post last week’s and this week’s plan.

Weekly Meal Plan

  • Ham & Cheese Sliders (AKA Bunco Buns)
  • Indian Tacos
  • White Chicken Chili
  • Pot Roast / Peas & Carrots / Mashed Potatoes
  • Pizza
  • Beans & Cornbread
  • Broccoli Cheese Soup & Sandwiches
  • Chicken & Noodles
  • Tortilla Stack
  • Dirty Rice with Ground Beef
  • BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

What are you making for dinner this week?

Christmas Signature

2 comments:

  1. mmmm! My mom makes those sandwiches! She just calls them ham biscuits though! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds good!
    Are those sliders a pinterest recipe? I think I have it pinned on there but haven't tried them yet!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...