December 4, 2012

Tiny Little Dancers

 


I’ve always loved to dance. I took ballet as a kid and as an adult, have seriously contemplated taking hip hop dance classes. I am also a music lover. I love all kinds of music. On any given day, if you come to my house, you might find me cleaning and dancing with the music turned up.

While I was pregnant with the girls, I would feel them move and kick when I had the radio on…usually when I was in the car. I always imagined them dancing around in there. They seemed to be particularly fond of hip hop. Can you imagine having 2 babies dancing around in your belly while your driving?!

Now that they are mobile toddlers, they actually dance when I have music playing in the house. Sometimes we even have dance parties. They are so fun to watch. Tillie is a pretty good dancer. Girl’s got some moves! I’ve noticed that when Backyardigans is on, she tries to mimic their little dances. I’ve even noticed her trying to mimic my moves (I’m not sure that’s a good thing. Ha!)

TnT Dancing

We have the first Just Dance game for our Wii and I got a lot of use out of it. However, since the girls, I haven’t had much time to play but now that Just Dance 4 is out, I’d love to have it to add to our collection! The girls would love it and it would be nice to have something new to get me moving’ again. I mean, I am still trying to lose that extra baby weight!

Did you know you can get a copy of Just Dance 4 for yourself on Amazon.com? And guess what. It’s also the Gold Box Deal of the Day! What are you waiting for? Head on over to Amazon and snatch up a copy for yourself before this deal is gone!

Christmas Signature

1 comment:

  1. Amazing stuff. What the lil ones can do, adults can barely match

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...