December 5, 2012

It’s Random Wednesday Time!

I still have open spots for sponsors. I have very affordable rates and will promote your business or blog any way that I can so if you’re interested, check out my Sponsor page!

Whew! I’ve been busy, busy with design orders! I love it but man, the late nights are hard when the late nights turn into late, late nights (and sometimes early mornings) when a toddler decides to go on a sleep strike. That’s what I get for letting them fall asleep in their high chairs at dinner.

High Chair Nap

I finally got the Christmas decorating done. I think. No, I’m done. Maybe. Ok, yes, I’m done but I might be buying some after Christmas clearance décor this year. Shhh, don’t tell James. ;) The stockings are staying though. I love them!

Christmas Trees 2012Stockings

I had to turn our air conditioner on yesterday. It got up to 80 degrees in our house! This weather is crazy! I mean, it’s December! With that said, we are supposed to have a drop in temps next week and possible a wintery mix. I’ll believe it when I see it. At this point, anything can happen. The weather here is known to change on a dime.

The girls have been so fun lately but have also been WEARING. ME. OUT! Tillie is saying more and more words and Tensley has become very interested in picture books and my scrapbooks. They’re both still climbing. I’m ready for this phase to be over. I can’t believe they’ll be 17 months in 2 days!

We did family photos last Sunday. I didn’t think it went all that great so we did a take 2 the next day. It didn’t seem to go any better (the girls totally did not cooperate) but the lovely Amanda Keener managed to get some pretty good shots. I’ll reveal more and our Christmas card later but here’s a sneak peek.

Family-Photos

Did you pick up a copy of Just Dance 4 yesterday? I can’t wait to get my copy and get my boogie on!

Christmas Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...