December 19, 2012

Blogging Break?

I am apparently going on an unscheduled blogging break. Ok, maybe not a “break” per say but I just haven’t been feeling like blogging. I have plenty of topics but I just can’t seem to bring myself to get in front of my computer lately. In fact, I haven’t done much on the computer at all.

This seems to be a pattern with me though. For some reason by the end of the year I’m just spent. I’m not sure what it is or why I get like this but it’s like the year just catches up with me and I hit a wall. In the past, this has bothered me greatly but this year I think I’ll embrace it and spend the extra time with my girls and going to bed at a decent hour…and preparing myself for #operationbabypart2.

Speaking of babies, don’t worry, I’ll post updates on that. There won’t be many since it’s a much simpler process than a fresh IVF cycle but I’ll definitely update.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Christmas Signature

3 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the December Blog Hop! I've always wondered how mums with twins manage!! Lovely blog! Very interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should have let you know who I was! Oops - Aanika from www.theactivemum.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for your new baby venture. Glad I'm not the only one brave enough to have another after twins! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...