December 14, 2012

2012 Holiday Home Tour

Front Door Wreath

Welcome to my home! Please ignore the fact that the bow on my wreath needs to be fluffed. Also, please forgive my not so great photos for this post. I took them last minute while chasing/dodging toddlers.

One more thing, please ignore the lack of cohesiveness with my décor. I have plans to fix that for next year.

When you walk in the front door, I have a collection of winter white snowmen on top of our hall tree.Entry SnowmenOops, that cord wasn’t supposed to be in the picture. Haha!

Also, on the back of the front door hanging from the door knob is my moon Santa. Isn’t he cute?
Entry Moon Santa

Our Main Tree

Living Room Tree
Isn’t the baby gate lovely? An unfortunate necessity. I need to get some presents under that tree so it doesn’t look so bare.

I love our stockings. We got them at Target last year and I haven’t seen them there this year. I don’t know what we’re going to do if we have more babies next year.
Stockings

Hanging from the ceiling between our living room and dining room, I have these large ornaments.
Dining Room Ornaments

The Dining Room Tree

Dining Room Tree
For next year, I’m imagining this tree to be red & white with touches of lime green. Again, there’s a lovely baby gate.

The buffet in the dining room…
Dining Room Buffet

And on top of the China cabinet I added a little bit of Christmas cheer. I need to get some candles for some of those candle holders.
Dining Room China Cabinet

I also have a couple of things in the kitchen like this snowman family…
Kitchen Snow Family

And this snowman nativity in my window (can you tell I had a thing for snowmen?).
Kitchen Window Nativity

I can’t wait to put a tree in the girls’ room but until they are older, I’ll put this one in their bathroom.
Girls Bathroom Tree

Last but not least, I had another snowman couple that I wanted to put out but wasn’t sure where to put them. Then it hit me! What better place than the master bedroom?! I think I’ll build off of them for our bedroom for next year’s décor.
Bedroom Snow Couple Bedroom Snow Couple_2

So there’s my mismatched Christmas décor. I definitely have some favorite pieces that will stay but some will go. Can’t wait to show you what I’ve come up with for next year!

Linking up over at Kelly’s Korner!

Christmas Signature

4 comments:

  1. How smart is the baby gate fence??!!?? I love it!! That honestly hasn't occurred to me. I have 4 trees up, so I probably don't have enough gates, but I think that is a great idea! It looks like y'all have a fun Christmas ahead. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that baby gate, so realistic! & what a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wreath and Christmas decor!! It makes me want to get more up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about taking down the gates and teaching babies no, no. we don't touch the tree. just look with your eyes, not your hands....." just a thought. it worked for my hyper ADHD boy.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...