November 4, 2012

What’s for Dinner?

I’ve totally been slacking on the meal planning lately. I have a blown grocery budget to prove it.

All the planning and coupon clipping and grocery list making just got to be too much for me. So I got lazy.

But now I’m back to it!

….sort of. I’m not planning for each day but making a list and will choose from it. It got to where we were switching meals before when I planned for each day so right now I’m thinking, what’s the point? Maybe one day I’ll get back to a daily meal plan…or maybe not.

Here’s what we’re having this week.

Menu Plan Nov 4-10

Three of those meals will be made in the crock pot. How easy is that?!

What are you having for dinner this week?

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...