November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Week: Table Setting

Thanksgiving Week Table Setting

Now that we have taken care of the hosting to-do list, the d├ęcor and the menu, it’s time to think about the table setting. Will you have assigned seating or just let everyone sit wherever they want. Will you serve the food at the table or serve it buffet style?

Table-Setting

A few years ago, I did assigned seating using place cards that I had designed. There weren’t very many of us so I was able to accommodate everyone at my dining room table.

Now that our family has grown, I will be serving the food buffet style. I came across this pin about a week ago and it’s going to help me a lot in setting up my buffet. 

 

I will likely have the desserts on a different table and the beverages will be in the kitchen…with the tile floor. :) In fact, I’m seriously thinking about setting up the buffet table in my kitchen. It’s a u-shaped kitchen with 2 doorways so it might just work that way! Hmmm…I’ll have to think more on this.

How is your Thanksgiving? Is it usually formal or laid back?

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

  1. Ours is kind of formal and kind of laid back too! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...