November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Week: The Menu

Thanksgiving Week Menu

Growing up, Thanksgiving was always at my Great Aunt’s house. I always loved going to her house for Thanksgiving. She had a large dining room table and every year it was full of food. There was usually so much food that there really wasn’t a place to sit at the table!

We probably won’t have as much food as we did back then but here’s the menu for our Thanksgiving…

  • Smoked Turkey (Hubs makes the best one I’ve ever had!)
  • Spiral Ham
  • Dressing
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Broccoli Cheese Casserole
  • Green Beans
  • Corn
  • Cranberry Sauce
  • Deviled Eggs
  • Hot Rolls
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Pecan Pie
  • Chocolate Pie
  • Hershey Bar Pie
  • Orange Fluff

As you can see, it’s a pretty traditional menu. We really don’t do anything too fancy.

Do you have a traditional Thanksgiving menu or do you do something different?

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious! We have a traditional menu, too. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...