November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Week: Decor

Thanksgiving Week Decor

I recently did a post about the Fall décor in our house. I wanted to add a little more to our current décor but just haven’t had a chance to get out and pick up the things I needed. Maybe I’ll pick up some stuff this weekend when it will be marked way down.

I used an alternative to a fall wreath on my front door. I have some little wall pockets and wanted to create something like this next to the door under the porch light…

Hopefully next year I’ll have some pots so I can put some mums (I love the red ones)on either side of our front door. I might even add some monogrammed pumpkins too!

I have three glass vases that, had I done something like this, would have looked awesome as a centerpiece on my dining room table.

 

When I bought the materials for this wreath, I had my eye on some aqua and orange fabric but my mom talked me out of it & almost convinced me it didn’t look like Fall. Then I came home and found this pin.

I’ll definitely be adding some aqua to the décor next year. My momma won’t talk me out of it this time. ;)

Do you decorate for fall? Is there anything you would add to your current décor?

Cursif Signature

Don’t forget:

  • I’m still offering discounted add space through the end of this month. Visit my Sponsor page for more details.
  • The JD Star giveaway is still going on. Be sure to go enter to win a $20 shop credit. Winner will be announced next Monday!
  • I’m doing a series in December called, Not So Extreme Couponing. If you’ve been wanting to start couponing, be sure not to miss this series!

1 comment:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...