November 14, 2012

Random Stuff

It’s been quite a while since I’ve done a random post. There are constantly pieces of information flowing in and out of my head. So much that it sometimes is overwhelming.
  • I need to have pictures taken of us for our Christmas cards. I’m a little late to the game on this one. I may end up doing it myself which means people will probably be getting some pretty hysterical Christmas cards. Remember last year’s Christmas pictures?
  • We’re hosting Thanksgiving this year. We did it last year and enjoyed it so James decided we should do it again this year. The best part? James is smoking our turkey!
  • This week would have been my MIL’s 63rd birthday. It’s also my FIL’s birthday week and the anniversary of my MIL’s car accident. It’s been a hard week so far.
  • I’m making a trip to the store tomorrow with my coupons. I think it might be one of my biggest trips yet! If I do really good, I’ll do a post on it. ;)
  • I’m trying hard to get all my computer work organized. I need to be more efficient with my computer time. It’s so easy to get distracted! Any of you bloggers or WAHM’s have any tips for me? 
  • Does anyone know if Starbucks has any red mugs out for the holidays? I need to add to my collection. James bought me one last year but when I opened up the bag & unwrapped it, it was broken. He was so bummed because he was excited that he had found one.
  • Melissa & Doug has an outlet now! Time to do some Christmas shopping!
  • I can’t stop thinking about the park I took the girls to last week. I really want to take them back but it’s been pretty chilly this week.
  • Don’t forget to enter this week’s giveaway! You could win a $20 credit to JD Star Ltd. Co.!
Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...