November 9, 2012

Our Fall ish Home


I dragged out the fall décor 2 or 3 weeks ago. I even took pictures and planned on doing a blog post about it. Now that I’m ready to post it everyone is talking about decorating for Christmas!

For goodness sakes, can’t we celebrate Thanksgiving first?!

Our Fall decorations will stay up until the day after Thanksgiving. Then the Christmas décor will come out.

I usually have a little more than this but there are only so many surfaces in my house where I can display things that won’t be broken by tiny curious hands.

Entry Decor
Living Room
Dining Room Buffet
Window Sill

Do you still have your Fall décor out or have you packed it away and decorated for Christmas?

**Don’t forget, there’s only 2 days left to enter the Fabulous Fall Wreath Giveaway!

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...