November 26, 2012

Extended Cyber Monday Discounts

Just thought I’d let you know that one of my affiliates, thredUp has extended their cyber Monday special through tomorrow! First time customers can get $15 off their purchase!

Cyber Monday Promo - $15 off for new customers!

Here are the details:

  • Offer valid only on Cyber Monday, November 26th at 12:01AM to Tuesday, November 27th at 11:59PM PST
  • Cannot be combined with other offers
  • Does not apply toward shipping
  • One use per household
  • Valid for new customers only/first purchase only

 

Also, I had a 25% discount for my shop today and since I didn’t have a chance to promote it much, I’ve decided to extend it through Friday! Below are some of the Christmas printables in the shop.

Cyber-Monday-2012

Use code CYBER25 at checkout (does not apply to custom design orders).

Christmas Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...