November 30, 2012

Christmas Gift Tags

I’ve been busy designing Christmas gift tags for all my virtual friends. I’m loving all the requests! It really gets my creative juices flowing. :)

These polka dot and striped gift tags seem to be the most popular.

Colorful Polkadot Monogram Square Green Red Polka Dot Christmas Tag
Candy Cane Stripe Christmas Tag

I also have these reindeer tags available if you’re looking for some gift tags that are a little more fancy than cute.

Reindeer Tag Rudolph Tag

If you’re interested in having me design a gift tag (or two) for you, shoot me an email, I’d love to whip something up for you!

PLEASE NOTE:
*These tags are printable. I do not print and ship. :)
*Some of these designs are available in my Etsy shop. If you can’t find the design you’re looking for, contact me and I’ll hook you up!

Christmas Signature

1 comment:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...