November 16, 2012

A Little Closet Re-Organization


It had been a while since I had gone through the girls’ clothes and their closet was getting way out of hand. I had gone through some of their clothes and pulled out the smaller sizes and threw them in a box…that sat in their room.

That box created lots of fun time for them while we were in the back part of the house. Momma didn’t think it was too fun hunting down and re-folding everything that was strewn about.

Since they like to climb the walls right now, I couldn’t just go in there and work on it while they were awake. Of course nap time was out of the question. I was going to work on it one weekend but James has had some projects he needed to work on which meant I had the same problem as during the week when he was at work.

Finally, my mom came over one afternoon to watch the girls so I could work on the closet.

After I emptied the closet, I didn’t think I’d ever get it back together again. And we won’t discuss the line of boxes that are still lined up along the hallway.

Girls' Closet_5

I still have a few things I want to do/add to the closet but I think it looks much better now. What do you think?

Girls' Closet_1 Girls' Closet_3

I have 2 pink buckets in the top of the closet. They are both for bigger clothes that I found on clearance. One bucket is for Spring/Summer clothes and the other is for Fall/Winter clothes.

Girls' Closet_2 Girls' Closet_4

I moved the canvas bins up against each wall of the closet. One side stores all of their linens like sheets & mattress pads. On the other side I have their jeans/pants and hats.

There are bows and headbands in the gray baskets and socks in one of the pink baskets. The other pink basket is empty.

There are still a few items in their closet like my breast pumps and other infant related products. If our FET is successful, I’ll be moving those items across the hall to what will be the next nursery. Right now that room (which is my craft room turned catch all room) is a disaster and is on my list of organization projects.

Cursif Signature

2 comments:

  1. It looks great!!!
    It's amazing how quickly the closets can become unorganized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!! Good job!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...