October 1, 2012

DIY Fall Wreath

I’m linking up again with ILYMTC for the weekly Project Pinterest link up!

This week I actually did a craft project instead of something that required me to be in the kitchen. I pinned 2 pins recently for Fall d├ęcor and decided now was the time to get them done. Actually, I bought stuff for 2 projects but only completed one…sort of.

DIY Fall Wreath (1 of 2)

I got my inspiration from this pin.

This wreath was so easy and only took me about an hour. The finished product only cost a little less than $10!

DIY Fall Wreath (1 of 1)

I got the Styrofoam wreath in the dollar section at Target and the fabric at Hobby Lobby. The fabric actually cost around $10 but I have quite a bit left over that I can use for another project.

Also, I haven’t decided if I’m done with it yet (every thing is pinned down and not glued). If I add anything else to it, I might add the welcome charms like the inspiration wreath.

DIY Fall Wreath (2 of 2)

It felt so good to actually do a craft project! I haven’t done a hands on project like this since the girls’ birthday party and I tend to get a little cranky if I don’t get to get my craft on every so often. ;)

 

5 comments:

  1. SHUT UP. Can you make me one of these???? It looks SO good!!! Thanks so much for sharing and for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this wreath! It is so pretty! It looks amazing! I have a small obsession with wreaths so thank you for feeding it LOL Found you from the link up!

    -Brittany
    http://brittscozycorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!

    I bought an iced coffee the other day and it was awful!! I'm not sure why it was so gross, but I'm getting closer and closer to making some :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wreath is beautiful!!! Can't believe it only took you an hr to do! Stopping by the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in truth used to
    be a entertainment account it. Glance complicated to far added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we communicate?
    My page : weight Loss clinics

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...