October 25, 2012

My New Favorite iPhone App


For quite a while now I’ve been looking for a To-Do list app that had all the bells and whistles. The Reminders app that comes with the iPhone was a start but I needed more. Several people had raved about Evernote so I tried it but it just didn’t have the features I was looking for so I was back on the search for an app.

One night I was telling James what I was looking for and telling him all the things I wanted the app to do. As we were laying in bed, both on our phones, I began to do yet another search and came across this app called Errands.

As I read the description, I got excited about the app so I downloaded it. As it was downloading, James pointed his phone toward me and said, “hey, have you seen this app?” I love it when he listens to me. :)

Here is my screen as I go into the app.

photo 5

I love that I can categorize my to-do list. The stick figure is for actual errands. The paper clip represents work and the house, is for things I need to do at home. The little squares under each of those icons is where you check off the item when the task is completed.

Setting up a task is pretty simple. This is where you categorize your task, set the priority, due date & time, any alerts you want, if you want it to repeat and notes.

photo 1 (3) photo 2 (2)

I love that you can make the notes area a check list! But then I’m one of those types that has to be able to mark off every little thing as it gets done. It just makes me feel like I’m being productive. Ha!

photo 4 (3)

Another thing that I love about this app is the main reason I downloaded this app…the reminder feature!

photo 1 (4)

I love that the developer used the word nag. That’s exactly what I needed! I haven’t used the nag every minute option (I’m not that forgetful…I don’t think) but you can bet your hiney that I use the nag every hour feature on just about every one of my tasks. Haha!

This is a free app. You can upgrade for $2.99 which includes a couple more features but the cost is mainly to help out the developer. I will definitely be upgrading in the near future.

There are so many more features to this app but I just wanted to share my most favorite features. If you’re looking for a Reminder/To-Do list app, I encourage you to go check it out!

**I was not compensated for this post. This is just something I found and didn’t want to keep to myself. :)

*I still have ad spots open! 25% discount for first time sponsors! See details HERE.

Cursif Signature

1 comment:

  1. Another mama after my own heart :) Thank you so much for posting this I have been wanting to find an app like this one. I will be heading over to the app store in a second...lol. I always check everything off or cross out as I accomplish things too makes me feel better. I am also glad to know that there are other couples out there that go to bed at night and cruise around on their phones too :) I guess couples these days no longer need candle light when they have phone light. Do you have the shop savvy app? I know your a mama that likes to save money and the app is great. You scan the bar code of the item in the store and it shows you other site/store prices so you can get the best deal. Heather (lullabyloft)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...