October 15, 2012

Menu Monday: Week 13


I kind of bailed last week on the menu planning. I basically just cooked the easiest things I could come up with using ingredients from my pantry. We ate leftovers too.

I’m back at the meal planning but it’s much, much simpler and a lot more boring so I decided to make the menu pretty so you’ll at least have something nice to look at. :)

Menu Plan Oct 15-21

Maybe one day I’ll be inspired to cook interesting meals again but for now, I’m enjoying the extra time I have in the evenings to spend time with my girls and work.

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...