October 31, 2012

31 Days in the Life of a Twin Mom: Day 31-My Little Pumpkins

31 Days Button

Wow!  I can’t believe I’ve blogged for 31 days straight! What will I blog about now?! :)

I woke up early this morning. Before the girls even. It’s been a while since I’ve been able to wake up early. I hope that means my new thyroid meds are kicking in. I managed to get caught up on the computer work that I got behind on from our busy weekend and dealing with the sickies.

Tensley woke up first, as always. I let Tillie sleep just in case she still wasn’t feeling well. When she woke up I went to get her and I knew by the faces she was making that she was feeling better. Ornery little booger.

She was hoarse so she wasn’t talking much today. Her and Tensley played all day and I heard her giggle a few times. It wasn’t until this evening that she started trying to talk.

We weren’t sure if we were going to take the girls out for Halloween but since Tillie was feeling and acting like she was feeling pretty good we decided to go ahead and take them to our church for their fall festival. They had a blast!

10-31-12_T2-Bag 10-31-12_T1-Waving 10-31-12_T2-Candy-Bucket

When we got home I attempted to get some pictures of them together since we were in a rush before. It didn’t go that great…I didn’t even have time to adjust my settings and, gasp! I had to use my flash! It’s just too hard to get good pictures of these two little busy girls. Always busy. Always.

10-31-12_TnT-Pumpkins1 10-31-12_TnT-Pumpkins2

My mom made the little pumpkin heads some bows to complete their outfits.

10-31-12_TnT-Pumpkin-Bow

Their rompers are from Pumpkin Butter Kids.

Thank you for coming along with me on this 31 day journey! I’ve enjoyed it and am glad that I have documented our days so the girls will have something to look back on.

I hope you continue to come back as I have some fun things planned for future posts!

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...