October 28, 2012

31 Days in the Life of a Twin Mom: Day 28–Under the Weather

31 Days Button

I woke up today feeling a little tired. When I went to get dressed I ended up putting my workout clothes on and getting on the treadmill. I thought it might help boost my energy like it usually does.

It didn’t help. In fact, when I got out of the shower I felt worse and was having some discomfort in my lower abdomen. I pretty much did a whole lot of nothing after that. So thankful for a husband who isn’t afraid to step in and help out with the girls.

The girls’ Papa (James’s dad) and cousin came over to visit the girls. It was a short visit but a good one.

Even after that I didn’t do much. I just wasn’t feeling well at all. I managed to make some taco soup for dinner. It’s a good go to meal for times like this because it’s basically dump everything in one pot kind of meal.

Once we got the girls ready for bed, I went to bed shortly after that. I’m pretty sure I was asleep before 10pm.

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...