October 6, 2012

31 Days in the Life of a Twin Mom: Day 6-Lazy Day

 

31 Days Button

I’m not sure what to write about today. It was a fairly lazy day. I woke up ready to go back to bed. I’ve just been so tired lately.

We got up and got the girls some breakfast. Then I cleaned up the kitchen and picked up the house…you know, my normal morning routine.

James’s family came over to see the girls. His grandma brought a BBQ feast for lunch. It was delicious! I still have a ton of left overs in my fridge.

Football was on most of the day. Our Sooners won, thank goodness!

Tillie learned how to do the touchdown signal. Sadly, I didn’t’ get a picture of it.

I took a few pictures of the girls and their Papa & Nana (great grandma).

10-06-12_Nana-&-Silly-Girls
10-06-12_Nana-&-Girls
10-06-12_Papa-Mills-with-Gi
10-06-12_Papa-Mills-&-Girls
Can you tell who the uncooperative one is? Yes, that would be the couch climber. ;)

The girls played and took two 2-3 hour naps! I let them watch cartoons during dinner because they were so good today.

10-06-12-TnT-Dinner

Due to the long naps, they were of course up late which was killer on momma because remember, I was ready for bed at 8:30am. I finally snuggled up in my bed at 11:30ish. That’s the last thing I remember.

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...