October 25, 2012

31 Days in the Life of a Twin Mom: Day 25–Story Time

31 Days Button

This morning we went to story time at the library. The girls like the songs but can’t seem to sit still long enough to listen to the stories. Tillie will sit in my lap but Tensley roams so either I or the other mom I go with ends up chasing her. At the end of story time, they do bubbles. They are a huge hit with the girls. They like chasing them and trying to catch them.

This was before we left. The girls were having their “breakfast in a cup” and watching MMCH while I got everything together to head out the door.

10-26-12-Girls-in-Chairs

It’s a good thing the library is very close to me because story time only lasts about 30 minutes. Since I had the girls dressed I really wanted to do something else but a serious cold front came through and I didn’t really have anywhere I needed to go so we came home.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. They took an almost 3 hour nap so I did a few things around the house. When they woke up we played, had snacks and right before James got home, we had a dance party.

When it came to bed time, Tillie had a freak out for the 3rd night in a row. We let her stay up with a little while then I ended up rocking her. We both fell asleep in the rocking chair around 10:45. I woke up an hour later and took her to bed.

Both girls seem to not be up to par since their shots last Friday. I don’t know if it was the shots or if they just happened to catch a cold or something at the same time. I really hope they are back to normal soon.

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...