October 24, 2012

31 Days in the Life of a Twin Mom: Day 24-Sleepy Day

 

**I’m now taking sponsors and offering at 25% discount. See details on my Sponsors page!**

31 Days Button

Today was a sleepy day for the girls. They slept in until 9:30 and then they took a 3 hour nap! We’re struggling a little tonight with bed time (I’m writing this post literally a few words at a time) but they are both acting very tired.

During their nap I got quite a bit of cleaning done. I managed to get the kitchen cleaned, dusted the living room and dining room and vacuumed.

While I was cleaning, I let the dog out and when I opened the door, I noticed something was out of place…
10-24-12 Letters
Haha! I had the door open yesterday morning when it was cool out and the girls must have moved their magnet letters there. It’s a good thing we didn’t have a big storm come through! I also often find these letters between the door and the sliding screen.

When I finished cleaning the girls were still asleep so I decided to break out the fall décor. I’m thinking about doing a post on that but here’s a little sneak of what I did.

10-24-12 Fall Decor

I’ll have better pictures in my Fall décor post, I promise. :)

Since the girls seem to be feeling better, I think we’re going to attempt story time at the library tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed!

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...