October 20, 2012

31 Days in the Life of a Twin Mom: Day 20-Chore Day

31 Days Button

Today tackled the laundry and did a little picking up. I’ve given up on cleaning the house. I usually do the actual cleaning type tasks here and there. For example, I was in the laundry room switching over the laundry and when I was done I grabbed a Clorox wipe and wiped down the top of the washer and dryer.

This afternoon when I was taking laundry back to the bedrooms, I spotted Tensley with one foot on the arm of her rocking chair and the other foot on the toy box. She didn’t fuss when I got her down so I’m guessing she realized the predicament she had gotten herself into. This is one of those times that I felt the need to act quickly so unfortunately, there is no picture. Haha! However, Here is a pictorial demonstration for you.

10-20-12_Crazy-Tetering-Tod

Despite James working outside most of the day, I managed to get quite a bit done. I did several loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen and did a couple of my Pinterest projects. The girls started getting a little fussy right before dinner. I think they needed another nap but it was too late so I fixed them some dinner then finished our dinner.

After dinner I snuck away to take a hot bath. I was going to take a shower but have been wanting to soak in the tub for a few days now. I was in the tub just long enough to wish I had turned on the little fan (I like hot baths) when I heard both girls crying. Ugh. Darn you super mom hearing abilities! I tried to ignore it. I mean, James is perfectly capable of taking care of them. Then they cried again so I was done. When I got down the hall, I saw 2 very sleepy toddlers so we started the bath/bed time routine.

I had noticed all day that Tensley was a little snotty and at times sounded a little hoarse. Tonight she started coughing. She crawled up in my lap while Tillie was getting her bath and I noticed she was a little warm. Turns out I have a sick little toddler. We dosed her up with some medicine so hopefully we all get a good night’s sleep tonight.

Sorry if this post was all over the place. I haven’t been able to put many complete thoughts together today. Haha! Still waiting for my thyroid medicine to kick in.

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...