October 16, 2012

31 Days in the Life of a Twin Mom: Day 16-Bubbles on the Porch

31 Days Button

I woke up today not wanting to do anything. This fatigue** is really getting to me.

The girls woke up so I got them out of bed, gave them their morning milk and breakfast. We played for a while then I cleaned up the kitchen and let them play.

They went down for a nap before they had lunch. I tried to get stuff done but the only thing I managed to accomplish was printing a few coupons before Tensley woke up. I got her up and fed her lunch. We hung out for a while before Tillie woke up. I got her up and fed her lunch.

More playing ensued then the normal witching hour after that. I quickly got us all dressed and headed out to the porch with bubbles in hand. Just so you know, dollar store bubbles aren’t the greatest but they did what I needed them to do. I’ll be investing in some better bubbles in the very near future.

10-16-12_Tillie 10-16-12_Tensley

We had beautiful weather this afternoon. I would have loved to stay out on that porch until the sun went down but I had to cook dinner. I didn’t think we’d ever get the girls back inside. In fact, we had to lure them back in with cookies! They weren’t happy to be back inside. In fact, they protested the whole time I was cooking dinner. 

I finished dinner before the girls so I laid down on the couch. I probably dozed off for about 5 minutes before I had girls climbing on me. Fifteen minutes would have been nice but I’ll take what I can get.

James started baths and I poured myself a cup of coffee to help me get through the rest of the evening.

We had the girls in bed by 9pm.

**Just FYI. I got a call from my doctor today. My thyroid was super low which explains the fatigue I've been having. I knew it had to be my thyroid but I was shocked to find out it was that off…especially since I’m already taking medicine for it.

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...