October 15, 2012

31 Days in the Life of a Twin Mom: Day 15-Little Divas

31 Days Button

My day started at 7:30 this morning when my alarm went off. I don’t normally set an alarm unless we have to be somewhere. On days that we don’t, I automatically wake up between 8 & 8:30am. The girls have trained me well. ;)

Once my feet hit the floor, we I hit the ground running. I rushed to get a shower and get ready before the girls woke up. When they woke up we did our normal morning routine. While they ate breakfast, I loaded up everything they would need to go to MiMi’s.

By 11am we were on our way. I dropped the girls off at MiMi’s and I went to run my errand and go to my yearly check up. Fun Stuff. NOT!

My errand and doc appointment went smoothly. I got a flu shot. OUCH! My BP at the doctor was 100/72. Apparently, having twins doesn’t stress me out as much as I thought it did. Haha! I’ve always had low BP even during my pregnancy…all the way to the end. However, it’s never been this low.

After my appointment, I made a quick trip to Hobby Lobby and then went to pick up the girls. They had fun, as always playing at MiMi’s. I think it’s a good change of scenery for them…and she has fun toys, of course!

Here’s my little divas. It’s the first time they kept sunglasses on for more than 30 seconds.
10-15-12_Tens-Sunglasses 10-15-12_Little-Divas

Once we got home, I cleaned the kitchen, gave baths, brushed teeth and then we put the the girls to bed.

Does anyone else’s child(ren) have a noodle aversion? Tensley will eat them sometimes and Tillie will only eat them in spaghetti. It drives me crazy! I mean, I stocked up on MacNCheese for goodness sakes! Speaking of cheese, Tillie said it for the first time tonight when I was trying to take a picture of her and her non-noodle eating self.
10-15-12_Say-Cheese

When I came into the living room after cleaning up the bathroom and getting their room ready for bed time, I saw this…
10-15-12_iPhones

Daddy wanted to watch the football game so he hooked the girls up with our iPhone’s. If you didn’t already know this, the Disney Jr app is awesome!

One more thing…my arm is STILL sore from that stupid flu shot!

Cursif Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...