October 10, 2012

31 Days in the Life of a Twin Mom: Day 10-Nap Time Yoga

31 Days Button

I’m typing this up at the end of day 11 so bear with me as I try to recap the day. We (actually I) have had a busy couple of days so unfortunately I haven’t been able to get many pictures but we’ve been living life so this recap will have to do.

Today started out pretty normal with the exception of my lack of sleep. I’m almost positive Tensley is cutting another tooth…or ten because she has been super defiant, super fussy and has been going to sleep late and waking up/crying out very early in the morning. She’s also a big drool monster right now.

We went to lunch with my sister yesterday at a pizza buffet. When I told Tillie we were going to go eat pizza, she started smacking her lips. It’s a new thing with her. Its really cute.

I was hoping to get home in time for their nap but Tillie fell asleep in the car (I know, GASP!) Any mom knows that the dreaded car nap will ruin your day. Today was no exception.

I got both girls unloaded, changed their diapers and put them in bed. Then I opened my nursery cam app (I love that thing more and more every day!). For at least 10 minutes I watched them do yoga and mess with the window treatments.
10-10-12-Naptime-Yoga
This went on for an hour before they fell asleep…well, before Tensley fell asleep. Tillie never did so I ended up getting her up which meant I really didn’t get anything done. In fact, I didn’t even cook dinner.

I had a much needed coffee date with my bestie so once everyone had eaten and were settled (somewhat settled…I left James to wash up the girls and get them to bed) I was off. It was so good to have some good ol’ fashion girl talk (even if we did mainly talk about our kids) and I stayed out way past my bed time. In fact, I can’t remember the last time I stayed out that late.

I miss seeing my babies before bed but again, I am SO glad we have the nursery cam so I could peek in on them when I got home.
10-10-12-Bed-time

Cursif Signature

3 comments:

  1. I love reading about your days! Life with twins is always on the go thats for sure! Sam has been doing the crying at bedtime super fussy thing and I wasnt sure what was wrong....now thinking maybe shes getting more teeth too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering where do you have you monitors mounted? We have an 8 month old and I need to move it to give me a better view of his whole crib but can't figure out where to put it.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We mounted it on the ceiling. It gives us the best view of the entire room.

      Delete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...