September 10, 2012

Menu Monday: Week 8

Two posts in one day. This is big for me. I have a lot to say this week so keep those coffee cups filled. :)

You’re going to see some of the same things from last week. I’ve been getting really bad about not sticking to the plan. I get too ambitious sometimes. I also decided to start planning breakfast and lunch. I find myself scrambling to find something for the girls all too often lately.

Ok, here we go:

  • Sunday:  Meatloaf / Garlic Mashed Potatoes* / Peas
  • Monday:
    • Breakfast: French Toast (made a batch yesterday and froze)
    • Lunch:  Ravioli / Fruit Cup 
    • Dinner:  Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken (in the crock pot) / broccoli-cauliflower-carrot medley
  • Tuesday
    • Breakfast:  Rice cereal w/brown sugar / Toast
    • Lunch:  PB&J / Bananas
    • Dinner:  Tuna Casserole / Peas
  • Wednesday
    • Breakfast:  Waffles w/Peanut Butter
    • Lunch:  Turkey & Cheese Quesadilla / Carrots
    • Dinner:  Beef Enchiladas / Refried Beans / Spanish Rice
  • Thursday:
    • Breakfast:  Nutri-Grain Bar
    • Lunch:  Chicken Nuggets / Peas&Carrots
    • Dinner:  Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli
  • Friday:
    • Breakfast:  French Toast / Fruit Cup
    • Lunch:  Noodles with Italian dressing / Cheese / Peas
    • Dinner:  Homemade Pizza / MacNCheese
  • Saturday:  Leftovers

Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Garlic-Mashed-Potatoes

  • 4 Potatoes sliced or diced
  • 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
  • 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
  • 1/2 Cup Milk
  • 1 tsp Garlic Powder or 1 garlic clove, minced (2 tsp or cloves if you like lots of garlic)
  • Salt & Pepper

In pot of water, boil potatoes until soft. Drain and transfer to mixing bowl.

Add remaining ingredients and blend with mixer on med-high until smooth. Add splashes of milk and dashes of salt if needed.

Signature Channel

1 comment:

  1. And this too, I really need to make a menu plan because our dinners have been slackin' haha

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...