September 4, 2012

Menu Monday: Week 7

Yes, I know it’s not Monday. The long weekend got me all messed up. I was a little uninspired for this week’s menu. Last week wasn’t good either…I strayed from the menu quite a bit actually.

To help my meal planning burn out, I tried to plan some easier meals and I’m going to be cooking most of them in the crock pot.

photo (9)

I have this 3 crockpot set up that I got from my grandmother one Christmas. I haven’t used it until the past weekend for a cookout that we hosted and I loved it! I started thinking of all kinds of ways to use it. For example, I can cook an entire meal in these 3 crock pots!

  • Monday – Dirty Rice Skillet
  • TuesdayCrockpot BBQ Chicken / Baked Beans / Sweet Potatoes
  • Wednesday – Meatloaf / Mashed Potatoes / Baked Beans
  • Thursday – Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken / Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrot Medley
  • Friday – Homemade Pizza
  • Saturday – Taco Soup / Cheese Quesadillas
  • Sunday – Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo

We’re having baked beans 2 nights in a row because we had leftovers from our cookout. I could freeze them but they went along with the meals I was planning anyway so why not?

I’m going to attempt to do Wednesday’s meal in that nifty crock pot. I’ve never cooked meatloaf in one but surely it will work, right?

I’m also in the kitchen today making granola bars, and dinner rolls & pancakes to freeze.

What are you making this week?

Signature Channel

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy!! Maybe ill get inspired by you soon and start doing this!! Just too tired to right now haha! You a rock star mommy;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...