September 25, 2012

In the Desert

I just wanted to share something I came across the other day.

I think it’s pretty safe to say that we have all gone through trials and tribulations in life. And during those times it can often feel lonely…like your stuck in the desert. These words really stood out for me and I felt like I just had to share them.

"Do not forget: in the desert David wrote the most beautiful psalms. In the desert are so many lessons, that you can transform your desert in a place full of springs. We are there because of Him, but we are not alone. I prefer to be in desert with God, rather than outside without Him. There in desert he wants to show me how great He is".

Wow. Just wow. This is so true and after dealing with infertility for 7 years, I can personally attest to it. I had never felt so close to God as I did during that time. He taught me so many things about Him as well as about myself.

So if you feel like you’re in the desert right now, know that you are not alone and that you can lean on Him. Also, blessings DO come out of hardship. My girls are living proof of that.

photo (9)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...