September 12, 2012

Create Your Own Wonderland

Remember like 2 months ago when I promised more pics of the girls 1st birthday? Yeah, I dropped the ball on that one. Better late than never, right?

I had been putting off this post because I wanted to have all the printables ready for the shop before I posted here. It took me a while but I finally finished everything! (P.S. The printables are no longer listed in my shop.)

Please note that the printables for the shop vary slightly from what I used for the party. The set is actually better than what I used (in my opinion)! ;)

Here is what I used for the party…

Mad-Hatter-Tea-Party-Banner
Onederland-Deets-Candy-labe
Onederland-Deets-Cupcake-St
Onederland-Details-Eat-Me-C
Onederland-Deets-Food-Label
Onederland-Deets-Drink-Me
Onederland-Details-Cupcake-

 These printables are no longer listed in my shop but if you are interested in the Onederland/Wonderland printables, feel free to email me or contact me through my Etsy shop.

Wonderland-Collage

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...