August 29, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

*I got my entire house clean yesterday. It feels so good to not have to worry about what I need to clean today. I would almost be willing to work a couple of hours a week just to pay someone to do it for me. But then I know that money would probably just end up going toward something else…like a babysitter.

*I need to get into the kitchen and do some bulk cooking. Also need to put together the ingredients I bought to make various pre-made mixes.

*'I’ve had a little burst of activity in my Etsy shop. It’s nice b/c we could definitely use the money. I’m hoping to do a giveaway soon.

Here’s an invite I did for my nephew’s birthday.
Angry-Birds-Invite

*There are now two experienced toddling toddlers running around in our house. They’re not too fast for me just quite yet…thank goodness.

*Everyone announcing their pregnancies is making me think about round 2. I think I’m ready. That first year was tough but I keep telling myself it’s just because I was a first time mom. I’ll be better the second time around, right?

*I am SO glad the girls are into a shoe size that makes it easy to find shoes. I scored some cute clearance shoes for them last week.
photo (9)

*Looking forward to a long weekend. We’re having a little cookout for family. I need to figure out some sides and desserts to have.

*TnT are on different nap schedules lately. So far it hasn’t been too bad. Tensley is still needing 2 naps but I think Tillie would never sleep if we didn’t make her. She’s like her momma that way. It’s kind of nice though because I get some one on one time with them. It’s bad because I’m not able to get much done.

Happy Wednesday!

Signature Channel

1 comment:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...