August 15, 2012

Wednesday Rambles

*Today has been rough. The girls have been keeping me up late or waking up in the middle of the night or both staying up late and waking up in the middle of the night this week. Saying I’m a little tired would be an understatement. I’m not sure why they are conspiring against me. Could be teeth. Could be bad dreams. Who knows.

*The weather people keep telling us it’s going to rain but then it doesn’t. We have a chance for the next 3 days so hopefully we actually get some. Except I’d prefer it takes a break on Friday morning because I have to actually leave the house for Tillie’s PT.

*Speaking of Tillie’s PT, yes, she’s still going for her torticollis. Sister is getting to the point to where she doesn’t want to be touched and she has developed this blood curling scream that will pierce right through you. Her therapist says she’s use to it and it’s pretty normal behavior for this age. She’s almost better, like she only has 5% rotation in her neck so chica needs to start cooperating so we can be done with PT.

*Tillie is doing great with her helmet. Her head is looking really good. I’m pretty sure she’s going through a growth spurt right now so when we go in 2 weeks to get a scan of her head to get measurements they’ll tell us that we are almost done! We’ll have at least one more appointment after that 3 weeks later.
photo 1

*I’m still working on the details post for the girls’ 1st birthday party (yes, I realize it was over a month ago). It’s taking me a while because I’m working on getting the printables that I used for the party ready to reveal the same day as the post. I’ve added to and tweaked the set a little bit. An advantage to actually using my designs before I put them in the shop. ;) I expect to have it all done within the next week.

*I’m also still working on getting info together to offer sponsorships here on the blog. If you’re interested, email me.

*And just because I try to keep things equal around here, here’s a pic of Tensley. Why do they keep growing?! Make it stop!
photo 2

Signature Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...