August 1, 2012

Wednesday Rambles

It’s been a long day. Didn’t really accomplish much yet it felt like a really long day.

I had Chick-fil-a twice today. My tummy is very happy and full of 2 large sweet teas. I may be up all night running to the bathroom. haha!

Speaking of Chick-fil-a, I now know what it’s like to be persecuted as a Christian. Just for the record, I don’t hate anyone. I may not always agree with people but I don’t hate.

I finally downloaded the Viggle app. When I found out you could get free Starbucks gift cards, I was all over that.

I am so thankful for the girls who started SheReadsTruth.com. I now look forward to getting up in the mornings and digging into the word of God.

The girls have been so cute lately. Tensley is getting much better at walking and Tillie is now taking more than a couple of steps at a time. I can’t believe I have 2 baby toddlers!

I’ve been doing yoga for a solid week now. I can’t believe how much of a difference it has already made. A couple of weeks ago, sitting in the floor with the girls was sometimes excruciating. My hips and lower back would ache and when I got up it was a little hard to walk at first because I felt so stiff. And now? I can get up off the floor without any issues.

Wow. That made me sound really old.

Signature Channel

4 comments:

  1. Yoga is my savior, of sorts. I attend a class once a week and practice on my own for about 10-15 minutes per day. If I miss a day, I really feel it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like I need to give yoga a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to yoga daily, but haven't since my son arrived. I have a 12 month old too, how do you keep the girl occupied?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also meant to say sorry you felt persecuted at Chick-fil-a the other day. I happen to disagree with Mr. Cathy on the matter of marriage rights for same sex couples but I would never go around tryin to antagonize those with whom I disagree. I don't even think there's a CFA in RI, but I'd probably go at least once to try it since everybody from the south raves about it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...