August 31, 2012

Toy Wish List

TnT are starting to outgrow their toys. They are still playing with infant toys…not for very long but they still play with them. I think they are getting bored with what they have.

I’ve been on the hunt for some new toys. Specifically, some that will promote learning and development for their age. One of my favorite brands is Melissa & Doug. The girls only have a couple of their toys but they are toys that they love and play with a lot!

They got the Bug Jug Fill & Spill as a gift and I wasn’t sure if it would be something they would play with but that thing has been one of their most played with toys. If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen this picture of the spider that mysteriously crawled into the game drawer. ;)

photo (9)

They also have a couple of wooden knob puzzles. They haven’t quite grasped the concept of the puzzles yet but they love to carry around the pieces. I’ve been working with them by telling them what the picture is on the puzzle piece and a couple of times they have matched them up.

We have some plastic dishes that they pull out almost every time they are in their play area (which makes mommy happy because they can work on their self feeding with utensils skills). I’ve been thinking they need some play food to go along with them.  Any of these play food sets would be perfect!

Tillie is my girly girl so I bet she’d love this Pretty Purse Spill & Fill. Although they might fight over the cell phone. Haha!

Both girls are good at throwing/rolling balls and also knocking things down so I bet they would love this Bowling Set.

I could go on and on with these toys. They are all just so cute and always catch my eye when I see them in a store. I did notice when I was browsing their site that they are offering FREE SHIPPING right now. I might take advantage of it and start working on the girls’ Christmas presents!

Signature Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...