August 16, 2012

Chic Twin Girl Nursery

I’m re-posting pictures of the girl's’ nursery from this post.
I am also linking up with our Multi Mommas blog where this week’s topic is ‘Show Us Your Nursery!" You don’t have to be a twin/multiple momma to join this week so we hope you link up!
As soon as we found out we were pregnant, and then found out we were having twins, I COULD. NOT. WAIT. to get started on the nursery. Convinced we were having a boy and a girl, I had a really hard time trying to decide what kind of nursery to do. I was really drawn to a woodland theme because I felt it was pretty neutral.
I had looked at pre-made sets and couldn’t really find what I wanted so I decided to go custom made. Thankfully, the girls’ Nana Connie is a seamstress. We went to look at fabric and I took pictures of the collections that I liked. I picked out girly, boyish, and neutral collections. I have to admit though, I was drawn to the girly stuff much more than the others.
Imagine my excitement when we found out we were having TWO girls. All bets were off. I was going COMPLETELY girly! Poor James. When I picked out stuff, like the chandelier, he looked at me like I was crazy but he eventually got on board. ;)
Here’s a view looking into the room:
1-Wide-Angle-Web
Close ups of each side:
1-Tillie-Web
1-Tensley-Web
Wall opposite the window:
1-Chest-Wall-Web

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fantastic nursery! Love the colours!
    Visiting from Multi Mommas.

    http://familyfoodtravel.blogspot.ca

    Kerrie

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...