August 27, 2012

Menu Monday: Week 6

It’s a good thing I already had this week’s menu planned out because I’m getting a little burned out when it comes to food lately. I think it’s because I’m having trouble keeping my stock pile stocked due to the fact that my local grocery stores haven’t had many good sales lately.

If you’ve posted your meal plan this week, I’m having a link up so link us up to your post so we can all get some new meal ideas!

This week we seem to be having a lot of beef.

  • Monday:  Lasagna / Green Beans
  • Tuesday:  Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken / Broc/Cauli medley / MacNCheese
  • Wednesday:  Cheeseburger Mac / Peas
  • Thursday:  Taco Soup / Cheese quesadillas
  • Friday:  Spaghetti / Green Beans
  • Saturday:  Beef Enchiladas / Rice / Black Beans
  • Sunday:  Pizza

If you’re like me, you like to have pictures of food before you try it. I’ve been trying to get better about taking pictures of the meals I make.

photo (9)

Chili Dogs (from last week’s menu)

  • All Beef Hot Dogs
  • Hot Dog Buns
  • 1 lb lean ground beef
  • 8oz can tomato sauce
  • 1 small yellow onion, chopped
  • 2 tbsp Chili Powder
  • 1 tbs cumin
  • Salt & Pepper

Brown ground beef with onion, chili powder, cumin and salt & pepper. Once browned, add tomato sauce. Stir and cover. Let simmer.

While chili is simmering, cook hot dogs on stove until warmed.

For steamed buns, place buns in a microwave dish, cover and heat on high for about 45 seconds.

Serve with all of your favorite hot dog fixins.

Tortilla Stack (click to go to recipe)

photo 1 (3)

What’s on your menu for this week?

Signature Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...