August 5, 2012

Look Who’s Walking!

When Tillie decides to do something, she does it!

Last night she was sitting on one of their balls just bouncing away. Then, suddenly, she just popped up and started walking! She’s been taking steps here and there but never more than 2-4 steps. However, she tends to get a little excited if she’s walking toward something and her upper body gets ahead of her feet.

I showed her how she can walk with her little piano walker and let me tell you, I got tired turning her around a million times so she could walk (she hasn’t figured out how to turn around yet).

Could you hear Tensley cheering her on in the background? Open-mouthed smile

Signature Channel

1 comment:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...