August 23, 2012

I wanna be

 

I wanna be the woman who is the perfect cook.

I wanna be the woman who is eloquent in writing and in her speech.

I wanna be the woman who always has time for her children.

I wanna be the woman who never neglects her husband.

I wanna be the woman who people can rely on in times of need.

I wanna be the woman who is a good manager with her time and money.

I wanna be the woman that never complains about her children…her husband.

I wanna be the woman who looks flawless every time she leaves the house.

I wanna be the woman whose house is clean and tidy almost all the time.

I wanna be the woman who throws the perfect party.

I wanna be the woman who can run a booming business while taking care of her house and her children.

I wanna be the woman who never complains about how bad or stressful her day was.

I wanna be the woman who fears the Lord with all her heart.

I wanna be a Proverbs 31 woman.


Though I strive to be these women, I will never be all of them and sometimes none of them.

I am who I am and am doing the best I can.

Signature Channel

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, I want to be her too. But somedays, it's just not attainable. But I try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be her too! In the meantime, all we can do is be the best version of ourselves possible. I think at the end of the day as long as those that you love know you love them, that's what really matters.

    ReplyDelete

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...