July 26, 2012

FMBM: You’re having twins!

I’m linking up today over on our new blog! What do you guys think of the new blog so far?

This is going to be a fairly short post. Are you ready?

Here it goes….

Since we did IVF, we weren’t really surprised to find out we were having twins. We transferred 2 embryos so we knew it was a possibility. We were pretty excited since it had taken us so long to get pregnant. We weren’t getting any younger, that’s for sure!

1st ultrasound

As for telling friends and family….everyone knew we were going through IVF & most of our family were impatient so we called them and texted pictures letting them know there were TWO babies on the way. I think they were all more surprised than we were. :)

And that’s our story. Pretty boring, huh?

Grey&Pink Signature

For MoMs by MoMs

1 comment:

I love interacting with my readers! Leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...